** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED **
Now I know we're still in November and some of us really don't want to be thinking about Christmas just yet. However I'm afraid I'm going to bring it to your door today for just a little moment! I wanted to put together a box of goodies, inspired by many of this years blog posts, to say thank you for reading and with the idea of giving someone the chance to relax and unwind over the seasonal festivities.
I'm launching this giveaway today to give everyone a chance to enter over the next few weeks with a view to getting this sent out to the winner mid December. Ensuring plenty of time to enjoy the contents as the season draws near. I've personally chosen some of my favourite goodies for this selection box, the idea being that it will contain everything you need to kick start a little downtime amidst the hectic Christmas season.
So without further ado, here's what's inside the box with details on how you can enter to win.
THE WHAT NOW BOX OF RELAXING CHRISTMAS TREATS!
1. Essie Favourites To Fall For Duo. Find the time to pamper yourself with a little seasonal nail painting to get you ready for all those upcoming Christmas parties. The box includes a gorgeous duo from Essie with a rich plum polish Bahama Mama and a sleek and more subtle grey, Chinchilly.
2. Neom Three Nights Of Peace Mini Bath & Shower Oil Collection. Indulge in a truly relaxing bit of 'you' time with these therapeutic bath and shower oils from Neom designed to help you de-stress, unwind and achieve a good nights sleep.
3. This Works Sleepover Kit. You won't fail to switch off and get a decent nights slumber this Christmas with this mini kit containing a cute pocket sized deep sleep pillow spray, stress less rollerball and sleep balm.
4. Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask. Treat your tired locks to some much needed hair therapy and get them properly party ready! A lovely deep conditioning treatment for dry and damaged hair.
5. Burt's Bees Lips To Tips. After your relaxing shower or bath and before switching off for the evening, don't forget to pamper those puckers with this gorgeous coconut and pear lip balm and calm those toes with the soothing coconut foot cream.
6. NPW 50/50 Pencils. You'll need these bright little beauties in order to complete the doodles in the next item!
7. The Mindfulness Colouring Book. This anti-stress colouring book by Emma Farrarons provides relaxing art therapy for those under pressure and in need of a way to unwind. If you're not convinced of the benefits of adult colouring why not re-visit this post from earlier in the year: Time To Unwind And Get Your Colour On!
8. Hotel Chocolat Christmas Eton Mess. Treat yourself to a little something sweet with this seasonal take on the famous Eton Mess in tasty, chocolate form.
9. Paperchase Woodland Gift Box. Keep all of your treats safe and in one place in this gorgeous woodland gift box.
So that's what you can win and here's how you can win it!
TO ENTER follow @TheWhatNowBlog on Twitter and RT the competition tweet.
For an additional entry follow and like the competition post on Facebook or Instagram. The competition will close at midnight on Friday 11th December. After this time the winner will be notified and I will arrange for your prize to wing its way over to you asap so that the relaxation process can begin!
PLEASE NOTE that I can only accept entrants from the UK on this occasion.
Good luck and thank you all for reading and being part of the What Now community in 2015.