This Sunday 21st of June will mark Father's Day here in the UK so today I have a little round up of some last minute gift ideas for Dad! I personally find that Fathers can be pretty tricky to buy for. I always want to try and get something nice but useful. Not something that will quickly become confined to a cupboard for the rest of its life.
In recent years I've found that an activity can be quite an exciting and fun gift, or indeed a subscription box of some sort that will bring monthly joy to the doorstep long after the one day of celebration has ended. So below are a few handpicked ideas to get you thinking.
8 GREAT GIFTS FOR DADS (Links Below)
1. 1000 Designs for the Garden £20 - An illustrated source full of ideas for the Dad who loves to spend time in the garden. This book offers the latest inspiration in outdoor furniture, garden art and other interesting garden items and is bound to get the ideas flowing for those Fathers looking to spend this summer tinkering out in the back yard! Available in store or online from the Design Museum gift shop.
2. The Marvellous Beard Moustache Box £80 - For those of you with a Father rocking a beard or a moustache then this ultimate box of grooming goodies will make a perfect gift to keep him smiling. Available in store or online at the very lovely Murdock London you won't fail to impress with this plush little box of beauties.
3. Up Move Fitness Tracker £40 - Is your Dad a fitness fanatic or someone who's looking to get back into shape? Then this smart and sleek fitness tracker is just the ticket for getting motivated and getting health back on track. It will record steps, calories and overall exercise throughout the day as well as track your sleep patterns. A great gadget for overall wellness and wellbeing, and it looks pretty smart too. Available in store or online from the Design Museum gift shop.
4. Not Another Bill Subscription Service £ varies depending on the monthly plan chosen - For the Dad who has everything and would like to receive interesting and unusual gifts, beautifully chosen and often hand crafted via their post box then this is the subscription service for them. Not Another Bill asks you a few key questions to determine who you are buying for before selecting the perfect gift to send out monthly to your chosen recipient. The gifts are always beautiful and I'm sure won't fail to please and impress.
5. Wooden Perpetual Calendar £25 - Also from Not Another Bill is this fabulously beautiful wooden desk calendar. For those who aren't quite set with all things digital and would instead appreciate a lovely hand crafted gift to sit on their desk and keep them up to speed with where they are in the world, then this would make the ideal present. Search the online shop for all sorts of unique ideas, ideal if the above-mentioned subscription service is a little too much but you still want to get a beautiful and unique treat.
6. Cricket Bat Wine Rack £90 - For the sports and wine fan this unique wine rack will surely go down a treat. Available from the lovely boutique online business Wicket Ideas who also have a selection of other fantastic sport related gifts. I wrote a little more about this company and their range at the end of last year. You can read my previous post here.
7. Allotinabox Annual Subscription £59.99 - Another subscription service but this time for the Father with a passion for growing his own produce. Allotinabox carefully select and pack seasonal, quarterly seed boxes and send them to your recipients door ready for planting. Great for the foodie with a passion for fresh, home grown produce.
8. Pact Coffee Delivery Box £ varies depending on box chosen - My final choice is for the passionate coffee lover who believes that 'Life's Too Short For Bad Coffee' as do the team at Pact. They have a number of lovely gift boxes containing all sorts. From coffee cups, cafetieres and of course coffee and you can choose the ideal box depending on your Fathers coffee taste and on your personal budget.
So there we have my pick of pressies for the Dad in your life. I hope this has provided you with a little inspiration for something different to keep your Father smiling. You can find all of the products, and begin shopping if you desire, by following the link below.
Have a great week all and see you again soon!